Salsa is the prefect summer time snack, perfect for any kind of chip. And this version made with corn is even better than your standard salsa. Throw some spice into your day with this refreshing recipe that will always find itself in your fridge. Watch the full video recipe for making the fresh tomato and corn salsa.
1 small onion, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup pieces)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels (frozen kernels do not need to be thawed)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Place onion, cilantro and jalapeño in work bowl fitted with the metal blade. Process until finely chopped, about 5 seconds. Scrape work bowl. Add tomatoes and lime juice.
Pulse until tomatoes are coarsely chopped, about 5 to 7 times. Add corn and salt; pulse once to just combine.
Let stand for 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to develop. Serve with chips.
View the entire recipe at Cuisinart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades