The Wildwood Test Kitchen demonstrates how to make fresh marinara sauce on the in this video. Start with some tomatoes run through a mill. Add some chopped garlic - just a little bit. Then add a little bit of oregeno, a little bit of salt and a little bit of black pepper. Then add one half cup of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce. Mix up all the ingredients a bit. Next, this blend should be put right into a hot skillet in the oven. It should take about five minutes to reduce down in the oven. The oven should be at about seven hundred degrees so it will probably reduce quickly. It will get thicker. It is very versatile. It can be used for baked zitis and stuffed shells and much more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades