Start by obtaining a bag of garbanzo beans and soak them in water overnight. After they have soaked overnight, put them in fresh water again with one tablespoon of baking soda in the water and boil them for about two and a half hours until they are really tender and soft. After they have been boiled, put them in a food processor with some of the juice. Add two pieces of garlic, one tablespoon of tahini sauce, fresh squeezed lemon juice from 2 ½ lemons and a dash of salt. Then run it in the food processor for about two minutes until it is completely mixed up and that is it – you have great home made hummus to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades