In this tutorial, Chef John from Food Wishes shows us how to make a simple bordelaise sauce. First, take 4 shallots and peel and slice them. Place them into a saucepan with a little bit of butter and a pinch of salt. Slowly caramelize the shallots over low-medium heat. Once they are caramelized, add 1 cup of red wine to the pot and bring to a simmer. Keep stirring and once the wine is reduced, add 2 cups of veil stock. Now, reduce this to half and remove it from heat. Pour this through a strainer into a serving dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades