In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make enchilada sauce. The ingredients required for this recipe are: chili, chopped white onion, chopped garlic, tomato sauce and 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock. Begin by preheating a pot. Then add some oil into the pot. Now add all the ingredients one-by-one into the pot and stir it for 10 minutes. Finish by adding the chili and stir for 5 more minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in cooking, and would like to learn how to make enchilada sauce to add in their recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades