This video describes how to make an easy-to-prepare black bean hummus. One cup of black beans is first added to a food processor. Next, a lemon is cut in half and the juice of half of the lemon is squeezed into the food processor. Some white winer vinegar is then added to the food processor as well. One clove of garlic is then crushed and peeled before being given a rough chop and being added to the food processor. Salt and black pepper are next ground into the food processor. The final ingredient added to the food processor is olive oil. The mixture is now blended. The hummus is removed from the food processor and should be allowed to sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades