Apple sauce that is made at home is easy and good for you. It only takes about twenty minutes to whip up a batch. Golden Delicious, Fuji, or Rome apples will work great with this recipe. First off slice the apple into eighths. Don't peel them or remove the seeds. Heat the apples together with a half cup of apple cider or apple juice. Put one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice into your pot. Bring the mixture to a boil with high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for fifteen minutes. Press the apple mixture through a core sieve or food mill to remove the skin and seeds. Chill or serve warm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades