In this video from hippygourmet we learn how to make a delicious vegetable tempura. For this you need asparagus, green beans, and bell pepper sticks. First in salted boiling water cook asparagus for a few minutes. Take out asparagus with strainer. Boil water again and put green beans in. Take out with strainer. To make the batter start by cracking an egg and whisking it, also pouring in ice water. Then sift in one cup of flour. Keep on whisking that and sprinkle in black sesame seeds and a pinch of salt. Now put vegetables into batter and add them to a fryer. Do this in clumps, not one vegetable at a time. Now to make a dipping sauce use vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, soy sauce. Depending on the flavor you like, use more or less of each ingredient. Whisk in a bowl and the sauce is ready. Now it's time to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades