In this video a recipe of Tomato sauce with basil is demonstrated. For this you need to first heat a pan and add olive oil into the pan. Then add sliced garlic and stir for about a minute. Next, add chopped and mashed tomatoes and salt. Mix it thoroughly and let it cook for about half an hour, stirring occasionally. After half an hour taste the sauce to see if it is right. Some people prefer to use sugar at this point. You may add the sugar, about one tablespoon or to taste, and then continue to cook until the sugar melts. Next, add basil leaves and mix thoroughly. Cook again to blend the taste of basil in the sauce. The tomato sauce with basil is now ready to be eaten with any pasta.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades