In this culinary how-to from ShowMetheCurry, you'll learn how to prepare a spanish and artichoke dip, which, apart from being delectable in its own right, is a great guacamole substitute for the avacado averse.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 22 min
Frozen Chopped Spinach – 5 oz
Artichoke Hearts in Water – 1, 14oz can, drained & chopped
– 1/2 cup
Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
– 3/4 cup
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese -3/4 cup
Garlic – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Salt – to taste
Black Pepper – to taste
Red Chili Flakes – to taste, optional
1. Thaw the Frozen Spinach.
2. Mix everything in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix well and pour into an oven-safe serving dish.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 22 min uncovered or until the edges have browned.
5. Take it out and serve hot with some bread or tortilla chips.
1. Use fresh spinach (chop fine)
2. Add green chillis (finely chopped) to add to the spice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades