In this culinary how-to from ShowMetheCurry, you'll learn how to prepare a spanish and artichoke dip, which, apart from being delectable in its own right, is a great guacamole substitute for the avacado averse.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 22 min
Frozen Chopped Spinach – 5 oz
Artichoke Hearts in Water – 1, 14oz can, drained & chopped
– 1/2 cup
Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
– 3/4 cup
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese -3/4 cup
Garlic – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Salt – to taste
Black Pepper – to taste
Red Chili Flakes – to taste, optional
1. Thaw the Frozen Spinach.
2. Mix everything in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix well and pour into an oven-safe serving dish.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 22 min uncovered or until the edges have browned.
5. Take it out and serve hot with some bread or tortilla chips.
1. Use fresh spinach (chop fine)
2. Add green chillis (finely chopped) to add to the spice.