Steve demonstrates how to make salsa for tacos, chips and dips. The salsa uses cilantro, 8 to 12 tomatoes, one lime, a couple of cloves of garlic, a couple of jalapeno peppers, a whole medium onion and salt. Set aside several tomatoes. Quarter the rest of the tomatoes, de-vein the jalapenos, dice half of the onion, chop the garlic and put them into the blender. Squeeze lime juice into the blender. Blend the mixture. Add a handful cilantro at the end of the blending cycle. Dump the salsa mixture into a bowl. Dice the rest of the tomatoes. Add half a chopped onion and the dice tomatoes to the salsa mixture. Stir and taste the salsa. Add additional seasonings as necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades