This video helps you make a delicious Alfredo sauce on a student budget. Melt the butter in a pan over low heat and add minced garlic to it. Before the garlic turns brown, add 30% cream to it and mix properly. Now, add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to it. If your sauce gets too thick, add some more cream to it, or if the sauce is thin, add more cheese. Simmer for a while and taste test it. Add some salt and pepper if necessary. Make sure your Alfredo sauce recipe is creamy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades