Recipes with U.S.A. grown peanuts can add great flavor and keep you energized, like dazzling chocolate peanut butter dip. The National Peanut Board shows you this great dip recipe that will help get you energized with great tasting ways to fuel your day, using peanuts! These are step-by-step instructions for the kid-friendly dip.
*1/3-cup low-fat plain yogurt
*2-tbsp chocolate syrup
*1/4-cup creamy peanut butter
*1-tsp chocolate or colored sprinkles
*4-cups fresh fruit and vegetables cut in "dip-able" shapes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades