Mexican food (triple cheese enchiladas topped with avalanches of sour cream aside) is some of the healthiest in the world thanks to the generous usage of tomatoes, hot sauce, spices, and other veggies.
The recipe presented in this video - cumin-spiced homemade refried pinto beans - is loaded with filling protein as well as tons of antiosidant spices. Check out the video to get the how-to for making this delicious Mexican staple.
1 pound pinto beans
1/4 c olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 lg chopped onion
1 teaspoon cumin or more
1/2 c lard
1/2 c chopped cilantro
1 pound chorizo
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades