Creole In DC teaches viewers how to make Creole Style Cornbread Dressing! Mix shrimp, bell peppers, onions, celery and oysters chopped to a pot. You will also need 2 big pans of cornbread cooked, giblets and the giblet stock. Now, you need to mix all of these ingredients in the pot. When these are all mixed up you need to put this into a large pan in order to bake them in the oven. You'll want to cover this with parchment paper instead of foil so the pieces do not pull off. Then cover the parchment paper with foil. Cook this in the oven for 20 minutes covered and then take this off and cook it for ten more minutes uncovered. Serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades