Sour cream makes just about anything taste good. What would baked potatoes be without it, or tortillas for that matter? We personally cannot live without this creamy, fluffy, sour confection.
But purchasing sour cream at the store isn't the healthiest thing you can do, nor does it offer that special homemade taste that only comes from sour creams that are, well, homemade. To learn how to make your own sour cream, check out this video.
Knowing how to make sour cream can be an important skill if you live in a country where the product is unavailable or differs significantly from the dairy topping you are used to having available. Using either of these two sour cream recipes, you can make sour cream at home.
You can also turn sour cream into flavorful sauces, dips and dressings with a few simple recipe variations. With simple substitutions, you can also make your own sour cream non-fat or low-fat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades