Having some friends over for a Super Bowl Party? From Betty of Betty's Kitchen, learn how to make a delectable cream cheese "Saucy Party Dip" great for a sports parties, for an appetizer or just for snacking!
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup bottled French dressing
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
Gradually add 2 tablespoons milk to an 8 oz. package of cream cheese that has been softened to room temperature, add 1/3 cup bottled French dressing, 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup, 2 teaspoons grated onion, ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, and ¼ teaspoon garlic salt. Blend well and serve with potato chips, tortilla chips, or vegetables. Serve your Saucy Party Dip with Ruffles potato chips, but providing a large platter of fresh vegetables would be much healthier! You can use celery sticks, cucumber slices, carrot sticks, broccoli florets, radishes, cauliflower florets, or any other vegetables you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades