In order to make Cream Cheese Dip, you will need the following: 3-8 oz. packages of cream cheese, barbecue sauce, chips, crackers, and 6 tablespoons of Uncle Joe's chipotle seasoning mix. Place cream cheese in a mixer. Whip the cream cheese and the chipotle seasoning together for about 3 minutes. Whip it until it is smooth and creamy. Put it into an airtight container. Refrigerate it overnight. To serve, spread the dip on the bottom of a serving dish. Make a well in the center of the dip. Garnish it with your favorite barbecue sauce. Serve the dip with assorted chips and/or crackers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades