Want to transform your butter into something more complimentary to your meal? In this Curbly video tutorial, learn how to make simple and delicious compound butters. Specifically in this video, we learn how to make Chipotle Lime & Cilantro Butter. Ingredients you will be using include: butter, lime juice, one can of chipotle chile, 2 teaspoons of adobo, fresh cilantro, ground cumin, zest of one lime, and salt & pepper to taste. In the later half of this video, more ideas for compound butters are gone over including Lemon Herb Butter with Dijon mustard, sea salt and cracked black pepper and a Spanish-inspired butter with garlic, saffron, smoked paprika, and parsley. Yum!
For free, downloadable 3x5 recipe cards, go here
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades