In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make coleslaw dressing. This video provides all the ingredients required in order to make the dressing. The ingredients required include: 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 tbs of white vinegar, 1 tbs of prepped horseradish and 1/2 tsp of celery seeds. Users simply add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk it. The coleslaw can also be mixed with shredded raw cabbage or shredded carrots. Once mixed, leave the dressing in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades