You'll never spend money on cocktail sauce again once you know how easy it is to make at home. Watch this video to learn how to make cocktail sauce.
You Will Need
* Lemon juice
* Worcestershire sauce
* Tabasco sauce
Step 1. Pour ketchup
Pour ketchup into a bowl.
Step 2. Mix with horseradish
Mix in the horseradish one tablespoon at a time until you have achieved the desired spiciness.
Experiment with extras, like a tablespoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon or two of Worcestershire sauce, or few drops of Tabasco sauce.
Step 3. Refrigerate
Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered. It will keep for 3 to 5 days.
FACT: Between 1980 and 2005, the amount of shrimp consumed by Americans nearly tripled, from 1.4 pounds per person to 4.1 pounds per person.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades