Marinara comes from the word marine which means it is a sauce for seafood. Many people like just marinara sauce on pasta without any seafood. This is an easy and fast recipe to prepare. Ingredients you will need: Â¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 5-7 garlic cloves (chopped) 32 ounce can crushed tomatoes 2 pinches of crushed parsley 2 pinches of basil 3 good pinches of black pepper 4 good pinches kosher salt In a pan add the extra virgin oil. Add the chopped garlic cloves. Cook the garlic until it is golden brown. Turn down your heat and add the crushed tomatoes, parsley, basil, black pepper and salt. Mix and let cook for 25 minutes. Do not overcook because the tomatoes have already gone through a cooking process before they were canned. Twenty-five minutes and you have a wonderful marinara sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades