In this video Lori Winders shows us how to make ghee from regular butter. Her method takes about two hours to complete but she says that this way you can obtain much more ghee at one time. First, put two pounds of butter in a large cast iron skillet and then put it in the oven at a temperature of 250 degrees for two hours. After this is complete you take the pan out of the oven and with the help of a strainer and lots of layers of cheesecloth you filter the obtained gee in a jar. You will see the jar filling up with a yellow liquid but when it will come to room temperature it will solidify and you will have a smooth and mellow gee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades