Start with a bag of Granny Smith apples. Use either a paring knife or a vegetable peeler to completely remove the skin from all of the apples. Core the apples and cut them into chunks; you should end up with around 7 cups of apples. Place the cut up apples along with 2 cups of water into a large pot and place it on the stove over medium/high heat. Bring this to a boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes. If the apples are still too hard, simmer for another 5 minutes. Mash the apples to the desired consistency with a potato masher or a blender. Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/8 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Stir thoroughly and cook for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades