Chef John from foodwishes.com shares his recipe for Argentinian Chimichurri sauce and is assisted by his wife Michelle. He lists the ingredients as garlic, spices, and herbs including italian parsley, cilantro, and oregano. Chef John suggests shaving the leaves of the herbs off the stems and then throwing them into a blender with all his spices, oil, and vinegar. Chef John uses a long spatula to push the herbs down. He purees the sauce slowly in the blender, scraping down the sides of the blender jar every couple of pulses to allow all the ingredients to be ground. Chef John makes suggestions to serve the sauce and instructs viewers to visit his website for the full, delicious recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades