In this tutorial, we learn how to make caramel sauce at home. First, pour some sugar and water into a large saucepan. Turn on the heat and then wait for the reaction between them to begin. The sugar and water should start to boil, then put the lid on for two minutes and then take it off. After this, boil for 5-10 more minutes until it gets darker. After this, you will need to stir in the butter and the cream. Once both of these are completely combined, you will pour into a dish and let the caramel set up. Enjoy eating when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades