In this video, Alton Brown demonstrates how to make a delicious caramel sauce. First heat up sugar, light corn syrup, cream of tartar, and water in a large cooking pan. Then turn the stove on to high heat and be sure to use a silicon spoon. Check the heat of the mixture to ensure you know when to turn the stove down and to add the cream. After the sauce is finished you will see how to store the sauce for a good month worth of enjoyment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades