In this tutorial, we learn how to make caramel apple dip. You will need: 16 oz cream cheese, 1 c brown sugar, 4 tsp vanilla extract, and some skim milk. First, combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, then whisk together. Add milk as you go to help thin out the mixture. Mix this together for several minutes until you get a smooth and creamy texture and the cream cheese is broken up completely. After this, pour your mixture into a serving dish and serve with cut up apples. Enjoy this while cold or at room temperature and keep stored in the fridge!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades