In this video, we learn how to make a caper garlic butter sauce. First, take a white butter sauce (preferably a homemade fresh white butter sauce) and mix in chopped parsley, tomatoes and garlic. Mix all of these together until they are well combined with the white sauce. Pour the mixture into a serving dish and serve on top of your favorite dish. It works well with fish dishes and tastes great when it is made fresh. Make sure you use warm and fresh ingredients. To store this, keep in a tight container and heat over an open flame when ready to use again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades