This video demonstrates two different ways to make delicious butter.
For the first method, take some whipping cream and whisk in a couple of scoops of plain yogurt. That‚Äôs all there is to it. Then let it sit unrefrigerated for six to eight hours. The yogurt culture will grow in the cream and add delicious flavor to the butter.
For the more traditional method, put the whipping cream into the food processor, turn it on and let it run for about five minutes until it turns into butter. Then it needs to be poured through a sieve to separate the butter from the buttermilk. Leaving the buttermilk in will cause the butter to go rancid very quickly. Put the butter into a bowl and gently stir it; then pour off any remaining buttermilk.
Finally, pour in some ice cold water, stir, and pour it out. You can add salt at this point if you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades