In this tutorial, we learn how to make a buffalo wing dig. This is to be baked in a 9x13 baking dish. You will need: 2 packages cream cheese, hot wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, 3 celery stalks, 2 c your choice cheese, and 2 c chopped boiled chicken. Combine all of these ingredients together in a large mixing bowl After this, pour into your baking dish and add more cheese to the top. Bake this in the oven until golden brown on the top and enjoy! To make another dip, you will need: 2 c cheese, 4 chopped Roma tomatoes, 1 bunch chopped green onions, Italian dressing, green chilies, and olives. To make this, put all of your ingredients into a large plastic bag. Shake this up with your hands until everything is combined. Then, pour into a serving dish and enjoy with your wings!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades