Bruschetta is perfect as an appetizer or an afternoon snack. All you need is bread, olive oil, tomatoes, and some spices. The word bruschetta comes from the Italian term "to roast over coals." So, the most important part is to toast the bread. In modern times, a toaster, broiler, or grill works just fine. I'm placing my bread on a grill. Flip the bread over, and toast it on both sides. You need an Italian loaf or a baguette, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, tomatoes and basil. You can make different variations of bruschetta. One possibility is to rub the bread with a cut tomato after rubbing it with garlic. You can also make a salsa for the bread. Chop some ripe tomatoes, then cut some fresh basil. Put the tomato and basil into a bowl. Add a little olive oil, and then spread a thin layer of the salsa onto the bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve. If you're using Italian bread with large pieces, cut the slices in half, and then serve. This is a great appetizer or afternoon snack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades