Browned butter enriches just about anything it touches with a warm, nutty richness. From fish to squash, Brussels sprouts, even frosting, browned butter makes even simple preparations seem extraordinary.
Simply melt cubes of butter in a saucepan or skillet until it foams and then watch it carefully, agitating with a spoon or by swirling the pan, until it is a deep caramel color. Butter will move quickly from browned to burned, so be vigilant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades