For your next casual get-together, try a zesty dip from Paula Deen. Follow along as she shows you how to make a black bean salsa dip. This cooking how-to video is part of Paula's Home Cooking show hosted by Jamie Deen, Paula Deen. Paula Deen, owner of Lady and Sons, a famous Savannah restaurant, is Food Network's resident southern chef. Step inside her kitchen and discover delicious food that's both uncomplicated and comforting. For example this black been salsa dip that you can serve up anytime.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades