Sweet and sour sauce makes everything taste better. You can add this tangy dip to fish, chicken, meat and even tofu for an Asian flair. In this tutorial, Betty will show you how to use simple household spices to whip up your own easy batch. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
*1/3 cup rice vinegar
*4 tablespoons light brown sugar
*1 tablespoon ketchup
*1 teaspoon soy sauce
*2 teaspoons cornstarch
*4 teaspoons water
In a small pot, mix together 1/3 cup rice vinegar, 4 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon ketchup, and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
In a small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch and 4 teaspoons water until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture to the pot of sauce mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Cook for about a minute or so, until the sauce is thickened and bubbly. Pour into a small bowl for serving. Cool until just lukewarm, or serve chilled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades