Don't just make any barbecue sauce, try something different, try something "award winning". This BBQ glaze is pretty easy, and has a sweet, sour flavor with mystery ingredients that provide aromatics. If you're cooking meat tonight, this barbecue glaze is the perfect flavoring to add.
Chef Andy Husbands shares his award-winning BBQ glaze. He starts with a traditional base of brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup, then adds pizazz with flavorful spices. Serve this sauce hot or cold, as a condiment, or brushed onto any grilled item such as Andy's BBQ-Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
Makes 4 cups
* 2 cups ketchup
* ¾ cup brown sugar
* ¼ cup Dijon mustard
* ¼ cup cider vinegar
* 1½ tbsp white vinegar
* 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tsp cumin
* 2 tsp mustard powder
* 1 tbsp curry powder
* 1 tsp dried marjoram
1. Heat ketchup on medium-high heat in a heavy-bottom, 2-quart sauce pan.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until entirely incorporated.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve hot or cold with Andy's amazing BBQ-Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades