Sometimes you like your salsa chunky, and that's fine. Of course everyone does salsa their own way, but it's always good to see what recipes are out there. Variety is the spice of life, and salsa is the spice of tortiall chip consumption. This video tutorial demonstrates how to make a great quick and simple, chunky salsa recipe.
1/2 cup of cilantro
2 cloves of garlic
2 jalapeno peppers
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades