In this tutorial, we learn how to make an authentic alfredo sauce. First, you will want to add some soft butter into a bowl and break it apart. Then, mix in some grated cheese (your choice) and mix together until you have a creamy paste. Once this is a paste, add in your cooked pasta and mix everything together until the pasta is coated. Add in some of the pasta water to the bowl if you would like, then add in the vegetables to the dish. You can season this with some more seasonings if you would like, then serve with more cheese and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades