This video describes the process of making homemade apple sauce. You start out with apples which are for cooking, such as granny smith, something with a little tartness. Apples then have to be pealed and cut into eighths. The apples are then cored and made to be about the same size. Next, its time to cook the apples in a sauce pan; for each apple use 1/4 - 1/3 cup of water. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes and flip them half way. Each apple will require 1/8 cup of brown sugar along with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg. Poking the apples with a fork will indicate if they are done or not. Add spices and brown sugar to the pan, then turn heat up to a boil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades