Pesto recipes keep summer going all year long. Rita Heikenfeld, from AboutEating.com, had a bumper crop of basil this year. And one of her favorite ways to keep that basil on her table year round is this pesto recipe for the freezer. Pair this basil pesto recipe with pasta for a fresh and delicious dish that will keep you thinking of your garden all year round. Watch this how to video and learn how easy it is to make homemade pesto with fresh basil. All you need is basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and butter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades