De-fatting turkey stock is very easy. All you need to do is use a specially made measuring cup that is made to de-fat stocks. Take the pan juices and the pre-made turkey stock and pour it into the measuring cup. When you pour the stock or pan juice into the measuring cup the fat will rise to the top of the cup because it is lighter When you pour the stock out of the measuring cup, the stock will come out, and the fat will stay in the cup. If you don't want to get a specially made measuring cup you can put it in a regular measuring cup and take a ladle to stir the stock in circles and the fat will move to the edge of the cup. Then all you do is scoop the fat out of the cup. Once you have taken out all you can get with the ladle take a paper towel and lay it on the surface of the stock. The paper towel will soak up all the fat that is left on top of the stock. So now you have some nice de-fatted turkey stock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades