Make London broil grilled steak by following these easy steps! Enjoy cooking! London broil is a preparation, not a cut of meat. It is a steak that is pan-fried (and therefore not grilled) over high heat only to medium rare, beyond which point it becomes inedibly tough. It is a useful preparation for lean, tough cuts of meat, such as flank steak, shoulder, and round. To the less pure, London broil is a preparation that involves marinating a flank steak, then grilling, broiling, or pan-frying it. For best results, marinate the meat for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator in the marinade of your choosing. It is easiest to put the marinade and meat in a sealable plastic bag. Turn the bag over once or twice. When you are ready, grill the steak over high heat for about 3 minutes per side, then turn the grill down to medium if using gas or move the steak to a cooler area if using charcoal, and cook for another five to six minutes, turning it once midway. Finally, for a flank steak, the grilling is less of an issue than the cutting. Flank steaks are tough, so you slice them thinly on a diagonal across the grain to sever the tough fibers and make the flavorful steak chewable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades