In order to make Clarified Butter, you will need the following: butter, a saucepan, knife, measuring cups, and a spoon. Jamie Dean suggest that you begin by cutting the butter into chunks. Add the butter to sauce pan. Melt the butter slowly over low heat. Do not set your stovetop higher than simmer. When the butter is melted, pour it into a measuring cup. Remove the top layer with a spoon. The top layer is the whey protein. The middle layer is clarified butter. The bottom layer is fatty solids. Separate the clarified butter from the fatty solids, by either pouring them off or scooping them out with a spoon. Now, you can use your clarified butter to be served with lobster or drizzled over popcorn, or any number of things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades